domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

Accidental Genius


I never imagine that people who had an accidental mental change where ever capable to be genius. Whenever I hear “mental accident” in my mind I picture some kind of distortion or something similar. These people are called savants, which they start to develop their abnormal brain before they are born (they actually do have a disability). The left-brain is fully damage leading the right brain to function better and more efficiently. This means that by the right brain functioning excellent you will have outstanding talents in certain area… it is AMAZING. What I learned from the video is the existence of these weird humans. One story example in which by now I still can’t believe is 100% true and for my opinion is one of the most shocking is Kim’s, he was mentally retarded but could read 500 or more book pages in simply and hour when I can barely read abour 15-20 pages in an hour. He also had memorized 9,000 books, that isn’t retardation to me!! For some part, it is good these people have some kind of abilities after being different from people in your surroundings, but my question is... would in the inside want to be NORMAL?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario